By using this website of Thomson Reuters (“Thomson Reuters”, “TR”, “we”, “us”, “our”) located at developerportal.thomsonreuters.com (the “Website”) and/or by accessing the Service (as defined below), you (“you”, “your”, “yourself”) signify and affirm that (a) you have read and understood these terms and conditions ("Terms"); and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement; You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties, and indemnification set forth in these Terms. You affirm that you have not misrepresented your identity or supplied false information, that you are not creating an account on behalf of someone other than yourself, and that you have not been previously suspended or removed from using the Website.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, WHICH IS PART OF THESE TERMS, CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND PRIVACY STATEMENT, DO NOT USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE.
We may modify, revise or update these Terms and /or our Privacy Statement at any time. Please review these Terms each time you visit the Website. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THESE TERMS. If we materially change these Terms, we will let you know by placing a notice within the Website or through other reasonable methods. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you should discontinue your use of the Website or the Service.
Through the Website, TR provides a platform (the “Service”) that permits you to learn how to interoperate with certain TR application programming interfaces (“APIs”), access such APIs, to work with permitted TR Content (as defined below) and discuss ideas with our experts and the community. If you wish to use the Website, you must do so by completing the registration process. Once you have completed the registration process, you will become subject to these Terms, you will be permitted to use the Service to participate in the activities and perform the functions permitted by the functionality of the Service and the Website (each such user, an “Authorized User”). Do not share your account log-in information or credentials with any other person – you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs through your account.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any portion of the Service), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the Service. You agree that TR shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event that we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any portion of the Service).
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- LICENSE AND WEBSITE ACCESS
Thomson Reuters hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website, subject to the Terms; provided that you will (a) not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell, distribute or otherwise exploit the Website, the Services, or any TR Content or any portion thereof in any form or medium for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Thomson Reuters; (b) not alter, modify, or make derivative works of any part of the Website, the Services, or any TR Content without TR’s prior written authorization; and (c) comply with these Terms.
You will need to register online to set up an account with us. Please keep a copy of any contracts, including these Terms (as may be updated from time to time) for your records. You are free to modify the personal data you provide during registration at any time, by editing your profile. You may access your account by entering your personal ID and password, which you are responsible for keeping secure. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use or other security breach and always ensure you close your browser at the end of each session on our Website. You are responsible for all access to the Website or Services via your account.
You warrant and represent to TR as set out below:
- Any information you, or anyone on your behalf, provides to TR, including any account information or other data, is true in all respects, up-to-date and not misleading in any way.
- You will not access the Service under false identity or pretext and will not use it to falsify your or any other person’s identity.
- You will use the Service lawfully and in good faith.
- You will keep your log-in details and password confidential and will not share such information with third parties.
You agree to comply, at your expense, with all applicable export laws or regulations of the United States and any other country in which you reside or having jurisdiction with respect to its use of TR Content, including, without limitation, complying with import and export restrictions, obtaining any necessary consents, and registering or filing any documents. You must not obtain, retain, use, or provide access to the Website to an affiliate or any third party in a manner that may breach any applicable export control or economic sanctions laws and regulations for any jurisdiction, including the United States of America and the European Union and its Member States. You warrant that neither you nor any affiliate that accesses the Website is or is affiliated with a specially designated or sanctioned entity under any of those laws and that, in any transaction relating to Thomson Reuters, you will not involve sanctioned parties, including without limitation through the use of bank accounts at banks that are sanctioned parties.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We will not tolerate any use of our Website which may cause any damage to our reputation, or may impact the availability or integrity of the Website, or any use of the Website which may expose Thomson Reuters to legal, tax or regulatory liability of any kind. You agree to access and use the Service, to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Website, solely as permitted herein. You understand that your access rights are personal, nonexclusive and nontransferable; that your rights may be terminated by TR if you do not abide by these Terms; and that you may have liability to TR and third parties if you misuse the Service or the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree:
- That you will comply with all applicable laws while using our Website and you will not use the Website or Services in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- That you will comply with any additional terms and conditions associated with each API, including but not limited to any integration, use, display or access restrictions, as set forth in the Developer Portal.
- Not to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communications (including spam); or to transmit any data, upload, introduce into the Service or send any material that contains any malware or harmful programs, such as Trojan horses, viruses, worms or time-bombs or similar.
- Not to modify, reproduce, translate, create derivative works, duplicate, scrape, copy or re-sell, license, relicense or transfer or make available to any third party any part of our Website, Services or any content herein without the appropriate license and/or permission from Thomson Reuters.
- Not to access, without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our Website, or any equipment, network or software associated with our Website or business;
- Not to make any statement regarding your use of TR Content without our prior written approval;
- Not to use the Service for any purpose other than for using the features we intentionally make available to you;
- Not to upload, download, recreate, derive the source code or structure, revers engineer, disassemble, decompile, display, perform, post, reproduce or copy the Service, except with the written consent of TR, or to use any automated means (such as webcrawlers, bots or indexers) to access or use the Service or Website;
- Not to create another account without our permission, if we have disabled your account;
- Not to share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- Not to assign or transfer your account or login information to anyone;
- Not to attempt to access the accounts of any user of the Service other than your own account;
- Not to impersonate any other person;
- Not to use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, undermine, overburden or impair the Service or the servers on which it runs or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service;
- Not to download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that may infringe copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party;
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain any content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service; or
- Not to use any of the Marks (as such term is defined below) or other indicators of origin appearing on the Service, except as permitted by us in writing by one of our authorized employees.
- YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR WEBSITE
If you contribute any material (“Contribution”) to our Website, you agree that your questions and any answers will be publicly accessible, and you warrant and represent that:
- your Contribution complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and is not defamatory, hateful or inflammatory;
- your Contribution complies with these Terms as well as the Thomson Reuters Privacy Statement at www.thomsonreuters.com;
- your Contribution is an original work under either U.S. or international Copyright Law, was created by you, and/or that you own all rights in the Contribution; your Contribution does not violate any third-party’s right and that you have obtained all necessary permissions from all relevant third parties to submit the Contribution. In addition to your contributions to our Website, your username/nickname must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
- you did not copy or plagiarize the Contribution from any source. You understand that, in its discretion, Thomson Reuters may request, at any time, written evidence that you have secured any and all necessary licenses, releases and authorizations relating to your contributions.
- the Contribution does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third-party intellectual property rights or other rights, and that the Contribution is not and will not be subject to any restriction, mortgage, lien, claim, pledge, security interest, or encumbrance when contributed to the web site.
- any open-source-related or third-party licensor requirements and restrictions have been fully disclosed to Thomson Reuters.
- No open source or third party code or other materials used in connection with your Contribution is subject to any “copyleft” or other obligation or condition (including any obligation or condition under any “open source” license) that (i) requires, or conditions the use or distribution of such Contribution on, (A) the disclosure, licensing, or distribution of the source code for such Contribution or portion thereof or (B) the granting to licensees of the right to make derivative works or other modifications to such Contributions or portion thereof; (ii) imposes any restriction on the consideration to be charged for the distribution thereof; or (iii) creates, or purports to create, obligations for TR with respect to any Contribution.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TR, ALONG WITH ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OBLIGATION, DEMAND, DAMAGE, COST, LIABILITY, PENALTIES, FINES, ACTION, SUITS, PROCEEDINGS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND ANY AND ALL RELATED LIABILITIES ARISING TO ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND INJURY TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), DEMAND OR PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT OR THREATENED AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH (a) YOUR CONTRIBUTION, INCLUDING EXTERNAL OR EMBEDDED LINKS THEREIN; (b) YOUR USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, TR CONTENT, WEBSITE, OR API; (c) YOUR BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY OF THESE TERMS; (d) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INFRINGEMENT, VIOLATION OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT; (e) ANY TRANSACTION YOU CONDUCT FACILITATED BY THE SERVICE; (f) ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, OR USING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND/OR PASSWORD BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SERVICE USING YOUR ACCOUNT, OTHER INTERNET ACCOUNT, TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND/OR PASSWORD; OR (g) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We reserve all rights in the Service, Marks, TR Content, the APIs, and the Website not granted in these Terms. Everything you see, hear, or otherwise experience through the Service, including but not limited to the graphics, videos, text, software, photographs, scripts, interactive features and the like (collectively, “TR Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to TR, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
The TR Content may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters. You may not build a business using the TR Content, whether or not for profit. If You copy or print pages of the TR Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any TR Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the TR Content therein, nor may you scrape or use any extraction methods to obtain any content or data from the Service.
You retain ownership of the Copyright in your Contribution and have the same rights to use or license the Contribution which you would have had without entering into these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by the relevant law, you grant to Thomson Reuters a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable license under the Copyright covering the Contribution, with the right to sublicense such rights to multiple tiers of sublicensees, to reproduce, modify, display, perform and distribute your Contribution.
For patent claims including, without limitation, method, process, and apparatus claims which you own, control or have the right to grant, now or in the future, you grant to Thomson Reuters a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable patent license, with the right to sublicense these rights to multiple tiers of sublicensees, to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import and otherwise transfer your Contribution and your Contribution in combination with the TR Content (and portions of such combination).
You agree not to use or display the Thomson Reuters name, mark or logo or any component or confusingly similar variant thereof for any purpose, nor state or imply any endorsement by Thomson Reuters of your Contributions without first obtaining Thomson Reuters’ express written consent, nor shall you advertise, market or otherwise make any public announcement or disclosure of any information relating to these Terms or its subject matter without first obtaining Thomson Reuters’ express written consent.
Any Contributions made to the Website are not protected against the risks of misappropriation and/or piracy, for which we shall not be liable. You are responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect such data, as applicable. Again, please note that the forum is publicly accessible.
If you provide or communicate any suggestions for improvements to the Website, TR Content or Service (collectively, “Feedback”), TR will be entitled to use the Feedback without restriction or any obligation of compensation to you. You hereby irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback to TR.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
The Service will be provided from the date on which you register for the Service and accept these Terms and continues until terminated as set forth herein. You may cease using the Service and Website at any time.
TR may, at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Service without notice.
TR may at any time discontinue the Service altogether or modify the Service and such modifications may adversely affect the use of the Service by Authorized Users. You agree that TR shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. TR will use reasonable efforts to notify users of the cessation of the Service or any changes that would impact on your use of the Service. TR may give such notices through the Service or on its Website or by email communications.
If your access is terminated for any reason, your right to access and use the Service will also immediately terminate.
Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, you will (a) promptly return or destroy all originals and copies of TR Content and including all related documentation and (b) cease any access or use of the Website or Service.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
TR GIVES NO WARRANTY NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE, WEBSITE, OR THE TR CONTENT. We do not warrant that your access to our Website will be uninterrupted or error free and as such we shall not be liable for damage or loss of any kind related to your use or inability to use our Website. TR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND YOU WAIVE ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, GUARANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO THE SERVICE, WEBSITE, OR TO THE TR CONTENT, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHERWISE INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE, NON-DISRUPTION, SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE USER SERVICE, LOSS OF DATA OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, THE USE OF REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE OR ENTITLEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABILITY TO ACHIEVE A PARTICULAR RESULT OR FUNCTIONALITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, AND COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS WILL BE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS ONLY, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. EACH PARTY HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY OR REPRESENTATION MADE BY THE OTHER EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; THAT THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR; OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. TR ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (a) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF TR CONTENT, (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION), RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE, (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (d) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (e) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DESTRUCTIVE COMPUTER CODES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (f) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
You agree to hold the Confidential Information in confidence and not to disclose any part of it to any person other than to any person who has a need to know such Confidential Information for purposes of these Terms. You will ensure that any such person comply with the obligations imposed on you under this clause. As used herein, “Confidential Information” means information in any form (including, but not limited to, models, software and computer outputs), whether written or oral, of a business, financial or technical nature which is marked or otherwise indicated as being or is, or ought reasonably to be known to be, confidential and which is disclosed to you by TR (“Disclosing Party”). You agree to: (a) not use TR’s Confidential Information for any purpose other as permitted herein; (b) delete and/or return to the Disclosing Party upon demand and termination of these Terms, the Confidential Information except you may keep one copy of such Confidential Information if required to be retained by law or regulation; and (c) use reasonable endeavors to provide the Disclosing Party with prompt notice if you become legally compelled to disclose any of the Confidential Information, so that the Disclosing Party may seek a protective order or other appropriate remedy. If such order or remedy is not available in time, the obligation of confidentiality will be waived to the extent necessary to comply with the law.
This obligation of confidentiality will not apply to information which: (a) is, at the time of the disclosure, or subsequently not through your acts or omissions becomes, generally available to the public; (b) becomes rightfully known to you through a third party with no obligation of confidentiality; (c) you are able to prove was lawfully in your possession prior to obtaining the Confidential Information from the Disclosing Party; or (d) you are able to prove is independently developed by you.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
TR WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON MAY INCUR, OR FOR ANY OTHER UNDESIRABLE CONSEQUENCES, RESULTING FROM YOUR BREACH OF YOUR WARRANTIES OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE OBLIGATION TO KEEP YOUR LOG-IN DETAILS AND PASSWORD SECURE OR FROM THE SHARING OF THESE DETAILS WITH ANY OTHER PERSON.
TR’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY SINGLE EVENT (OR A SERIES OF RELATED EVENTS) GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100).
NO ADVICE. The Website is provided for the purpose stated above only and provision of forum, Services and Website does not constitute tax, legal, financial or other professional advice. Thomson Reuters shall not be responsible for any costs or damages resulting from your use or reliance of the Website, the Services or any information accessed via the Website, (or anybody accessing the Website or information via you), including but not limited to decisions relating to the use of certain APIs, coding, sale and purchase of software, or tax, legal, compliance and/or risk management decisions. You agree that you access the TR Content at your own risk in these respects.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our Privacy Statement describes the information TR collects when you and others use the Service. It also describes how TR may use or disclose any information about you collected while using the Service, including any personal information about you that you share with TR. Our Privacy Statement is part of these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you are also consenting to our collection, use, or disclosure of personal information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement, as it may be amended from time to time as set forth therein. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Privacy Statement, the Privacy Statement shall have precedence with respect to the subject matter covered by it, and otherwise these Terms shall have precedence. Please click here https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html to review our Privacy Statement.
- Our Website uses Google Analytics to track usage data. Information on how Google uses data when you use our partner’s sites or apps is located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- LINKS TO AND FROM THE WEBSITE
The Website and Contributions by Authorized Users may contain links to third party websites and online services that are not owned or controlled by TR. TR has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or online services, and you access and use these websites or online services solely at your own risk. These links are provided for your reference and convenience only, and do not necessarily imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on these third-party websites or online services or any association with their operators. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICE AND FROM ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Website and to read the terms and conditions of use for each other website or online service that you visit.
- FORUM SELECTION
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York. In no event will these Terms be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Further, UCITA whether enacted in whole or in part by any state or applicable jurisdiction, regardless of how codified shall not apply to these Terms and is hereby disclaimed.
Any required notices under these Terms will be sent in writing by email, registered mail, courier, fax or delivered in person at the address for notices provided by you.
These Terms and any other terms incorporated herein comprise the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Website, the Services and the TR Content. The parties shall enter into separate additional terms for the use and access of APIs, and these Terms shall not replace or modify the terms contained in any subscription or other API agreement you have with TR. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not signify acceptance of the event giving rise to such right or remedy.
If any part of these Terms is held to be unconscionable, illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may be transferred or assigned by you only with TR’s prior written consent, but may be assigned by TR without restriction and without notice to you. Any purported transfer, assignment or sub-license made in violation of this clause shall be void and have no effect.
All terms implied by law, statute, collaterally or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent allowable. There is no joint venture, partnership, agency or fiduciary relationship between the parties.
The sections relating to definitions, confidentiality, intellectual property rights, liability, indemnity, and any other provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of these Terms.
Last modified February 19, 2020