3E’s API provides access to data resources in the 3E financial management system. The API provides the ability to retrieve, add, or modify records (e.g., Clients and Matters) – and more.
This API expands 3E’s integration capabilities beyond the Elite Service Bus (ESB) file imports and exports integration method. The API allows third-party solutions and Thomson Reuter customer development teams to build real-time integrations with 3E. The API serves as a hub that provides a single secure integration point. The Hub routes both 3E hybrid and cloud only requests.
COMBINE 3E WITH OTHER SOFTWARE PLATFORMS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM
- Provide flexible and robust capabilities and services that enable your firm to differentiate from the competition
- Integrate 3E data with other applications (e.g., case management system) to streamline workflows, save time, and reduce errors and costs
- Combine 3E data with other firm data and gain deeper insights for effective decision-making
- Let your lawyers continue to use their favorite time entry app, while integrating that system with 3E. Eliminating any learning curve or down-time
- Delve into the analytics by integrating your existing reporting suite with 3E’s real-time data
- Add “Who Knows Who” relationship intelligence to your firm’s CRM system. Keep contacts and relationships up to date. Retrieve contact details and relationships by company and person
- Retrieve and write time card data to/from the 3E database
WHERE TO GET STARTED?
- Core Resources – View for a list of available 3E Resources (i.e., Attachment, Time, Matter, etc.) an integrated application can access.
- API Authentication and Access – Follow the steps here to get started using the 3E API.
- Sample App – Download this sample application to learn how the 3E API works.
- 3E API Reference – View for a comprehensive list of API resources, endpoints, methods, and schemes.